Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Classroom Management Tool - Class Dojo

Here is something my husband (a 6th Grade teacher) and I came across this year.  It has been HUGE in helping to maintain behavior, even now as we near the end of the school year.  It is so simple to set up your class.  Just go to www.classdojo.com It walks you right through all the instructions to set up.  I keep it up all day (only when I don't need my ENO board).  It is especially useful during small group when I can not be with all the students.  The nice thing about it, is that I can use my IPHONE to give or take points.  I don't have to be up at the board to do that.  You could also use IPODS or IPADS to do this as well.

THere is also a feature where it would e-mail you weekly reports.  This helps when you are trying to track behavior for those borderline students or doing tracking for a potential special ed student.  I hope you enjoy this as much as I have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment