Thursday, May 10, 2012

How to Blow a Bubble Expository Writing

Yet another idea I have done that was taken from pintrist.  The students had a blast with this.  There are a couple things that I will do differently next year.  First of all, get different balloons - I don't like the way they come to a point at the end.  I was thinking water balloons might work well, although they are more difficult to blow up.  Secondly, I want to have a few different hair templates.  They really tried, and it looks okay, but I think it would look more polished if they had a template to cut out. The last thing I would do differently is not use the paper plate as the directions had stated but try to find some peach colored paper.  I think that would look a little more aesthetic as well.

Idea taken from:   lessonplansos.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment