Monday, May 21, 2012

Describe Me - An end of the Year Activity

 Describe Me Wordle Example


As we are nearing the end of the year, I am thinking about things I can do that will help them to remember our year and have a positive impression.  I found an idea out there that I have tweeked a little.  I created a sheet for each student.  At the top it says "Describe Me".  We will pass them around the room and they will list 1-2 nice adjectives about each student in the classroom.  We will then take our personal sheets with our adjectives to the computer lab and they will go to www.wordle.com   They will each type in their own words, thus creating a wordle.   They will print them and put them into an end of the year binder we are creating of things we have done this year (mostly in the last couple of months because I just thought of it!)  I will be more on top of it next year and they will have a more thorough portfolio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment