Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Summer Bucket List

This idea was taken from this site:    http://www.miss-kindergarten.com/2012/04/my-summer-bucket-list.html

I loved it so much that I thought I would share it here.  Here are some pictures of my students projects.







 I got some colorful card stock for them to cut their buckets and shovels out of.  I like the ones that are the same pattern for the bucket and shovel the best.  In the future I may just have all students do that.  They liked getting the choice of what paper they got to use.  When you lift the flap up, there are 4 different pages of things they want to do this summer - people they want to play with, things they want to learn, places they want to visit, people they want to meet, etc.  It was a good opportunity for them to practice their best 3rd grade writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment